THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL BIENNALE EXHIBITION OF SMALL GRAPHIC FORMS AND EX-LIBRIS «THE BELOVEZHSKAYA PUSHCHA – 2009»
On the occasion of the 600th anniversary of granting the reserve status to the Belovezhskaya Pushcha, the General Director of the National Park has the honour to invite you to participate in the First International Biennale Exhibition of Small Graphic Forms and Ex-Libris “The Belovezhskaya Pushcha – 2009”, to be held in September, 2009 in the Museum of the Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park.
1. All artists working in conventional engraving techniques may participate (works in CAD will not be accepted).
2. Participation of artists from various countries in this international contest will promote the awareness of international achievements in various engraving and ex-libris techniques at a high artistic and professional level, support professional graphic artists, and develop aesthetic values.
3. The contest is held as the educational activity in the field of environmental protection.
4. The works made from 2005 to 2009 are allowed for the contest.
5. Each participant may offer 6 works in 3 copies.
6. Each reprint should be signed and numbered in pencil on the back.
7. The following is to be indicated on the copy sent: the artist's name, address, technique, year and size.
8. Priority will be given to the nature protection topics.
9. Reprint size: max. 15õ15 cm.
10. Paper size: max. À4.
11. Closing date: 31.08.2009
12. The works should not be damaged during their mailing.
13. Mail address: The First International Biennale Exhibition of Small Graphic Forms and Ex-Libris
“The Belovezhskaya Pushcha – 2009”
32 Masherov Ave., ÐÎ box 2,
224010 Brest, Belarus
Contact telephone: +375 1631 56396
14. The winners are awarded with the Honorary Diploma, a medal and a prize:
1st place – 1500 $, 2nd place – 800 $, 3rd place – 500 $.
The winners in their nomination are awarded with the Honorary Diploma and a medal.
15. The works selected in the course of the contest will be exhibited, included in the catalogue, and chosen for the permanent display in the National Park Museum.
16. The artists whose works are chosen for the exhibition will receive a free catalogue.
17. The organizer reserves the right for free publication of the works.
18. Òhe works are not mailed back.
19. The participants shall be the artists who have accepted the terms and conditions of the contest.
The Belovezhskaya Pushcha
National Park N. Bambiza